Vancouver Area Cycling Coalition (VACC)
is a volunteer-run non-profit society whose members work toward improving
conditions for cycling in the Lower Mainland [of BC, Canada].
The VACC believes that increased bicycle use has the potential to:
- significantly reduce traffic congestion
- improve health conditions that result from inactive living
- enhance our urban environment.
The VACC campaigns to change the circumstances that currently
discourage bicycle use:
We do this by:
- poor or non-existent cycling facilities
- lack of appropriate education for both cyclists and motorists.
For more information or to join one of the VACC e-mail lists, visit
- providing informed input and consultation on cycling issues to
municipal, provincial, and federal politicians and government staff
- offering advocacy support and education to groups and individuals
in the Lower Mainland.
Back to Luis Goddyn's Home Page