Reprints and Preprints
These are postscipt files of articles which I am author or co-author.
- R. Carretero-González and K. Promislow.
Localized breathing solutions for Bose-Einstein condensates in periodic traps.
Submitted to Phys. Rev. Lett., May 2001.
- John Stockie, K. Promislow, B. Wetton,
A Computational Study of Multicomponent Gas Transport in a Porous
Fuel Cell Electrode, submitted to International J. for Num.
Methods in Fluids
- J. Bronski, L. Carr, R. Carretero, B. Deconinck, J. Kutz,
K. P romislow, Stability of Attractive
Bose-Einstein Condensates in a Periodic Potential,
submitted to Phys. Rev. A.
- Keith Promislow, A Renormalization Method
for Modulational Stability of Quasi-steady Patterns in Dispersive Systems,
submitted to SIAM Math. Analysis.
- R. Bradean, K. Promislow, B. Wetton,
Heat and Mass transfer in Porous Fuel Cell Electrodes,
International Symposium on Advances in Computational Heat Transer,
Paul Cove, Queensland, Australia, May 2001.
- Keith Promislow and John Stockie,
Adiabatic Relaxation of Convective-Diffusive Gas Transport in a
Porous Fuel Cell Electrode , to appear in SIAM Applied
- J. Bronski, L. Carr, B. Deconinck, J. Kutz, K. Promislow,
Repulsive Bose-Einstein condensate in Period Potentials: Wells Barriers,
and Standing Waves, to appear in Phys. Rev. A (2001).
- Brian Topp, Keith Promislow, Gerda de Vries, Robert Miura, Diane Finegood,
A Model of $\beta$-Cell Mass, Insulin, and
`Glucose Kinetics: Pathways to Diabetes, in
Journal of Theoretical Biolog 206, No. 4 (2000) 605-619.
- Keith Promislow and J. Nathan Kutz,
Bifurcation and Asymptotic Stability in the Large Detuning Limit of
the Optical Parametric Oscillator, in Nonlinearity
13 (2000), 675-698.
- Yi A. Li and Keith Promislow,
The Mechanism of the Polarization Mode Instability in Brifringent Fiber Optics,
SIAM Math. Analysis 31 (2000), 1351-1373
- Bona, J., Demengel, F., Promislow K., (1999)
Fourier Splitting and Dissipation of
Nonlinear Waves, Proc. Roy. Soc. Edinburg
- Yi A. Li and Keith Promislow, (1998) Stability and
Structural stability of non-ground state
traveling waves of coupled nonlinear schrodinger equations,
- Keith Promislow, (1997), Applications of Center
- Bona, J., Promislow K., and Wayne, C. (1995),
Higher order asymptotics
of decay for nonlinear, dispersive, dissipative wave equations,
Nonlinearity 8 vol. 6.
- Berlyand, L. and Promislow, K. (1995),
Effective Elastic Moduli of a Sort Medium with Hard Polygonal Inclusions and
Extremal Behavior of Effective Poisson's Ration ,
Journal of Elasticity .
- MMSC Droplet Migration Workshop Report (1999),
Click Here ,