Contact detailsEmail: nigam at math dot sfu dot ca
Office: SC K10509
Dept. of Mathematics
Simon Fraser University
8888 University Drive, Burnaby, BC, V5A 1S6
- My main interests are in the areas of PDE and numerical analysis, with applications in computational electromagnetics and micromagnetics. Specifically, I
work on the development and analysis of numerical methods for exterior scattering problems, including FEM and integral equation methods. Apart from this, I
enjoy using mathematics to solve real-world problems wherever they arise.
- WAVES 2011, July 22-29, 2011.
- ICMI-ICIAM Study on Educational Interfaces between Mathematics and Industry, October 11-15, 2010, Lisbon
- Advances in Boundary Integral Equations and related topics, August 7-9, 2009, Newark, DE
- OCCAM-Fields-MITACS Mathematics-in-Medicine study group,June 22-26, 2009, Toronto
- Fields-MITACS Industrial Problem-Solving Workshop (FMIPW) August 5-19, 2008, Toronto
- Fields-MITACS Industrial Problem-Solving Workshop (FMIPW) August 14-18, 2006
- Advances in Computational Scattering, Banff, February 18-23, 2006.
- 2nd Montreal Scientific Computing Days, Feb. 26-27, 2005.