Resources for undergraduate and graduate students in mathematics.
- For summer research (ugrads and grads) and graduate funding for PhD. Check the NSERC page for most current information.
- Graduate fellowships
- Summer research opportunities for undergrads : Each summer, NSERC awards a few scholarships to give undergraduates some research experience. Contact your academic advisor early in the Winter term.
- MITACS programs: funding for undergraduates (MITACS Globalink), graduates (MITACS Accelerate) and postdocs (MITACS Elevate). MITACS also offers a range of free skills-training workshops.
- PIMS offers summer schools and graduate industrial problem-solving workshops.
- The IMA usually has summer workshops for graduate students. Also keep your eyes open for summer research opportunities for undergraduates at the Math department of U. Minnesota, Twin Cities.
please note: most of the opportunities above have very specific citizenship/residency requirements, which you should verify.