Spring 2011 seminar on integrable models in physics and combinatorics
This semester Marni is organizing a learning seminar on integrable models and related combinatorics.
We meet Wednesdays from 1 to 2:30 in K9509.
- February 2
- Marni Mishna, An overview of relevant combinatorial models.
- February 9
- Nicolas Marie, Spin chains.
- February 16
- Spring Break, no seminar
- February 23
- Note, this week we are in the PIMS seminar room
Sophie Burrill, Plane partitions.
- March 2
- March 9
- No seminar because Marni is in France
- March 16
- Marni Mishna, linking plane partitions and spin chains.
- March 23
- Note, we are in the PIMS seminar room
Nicolas Marie, More on plane partitions as a spin model
- March 30
- Karen Yeats, What is known towards a bijection between TSSCPP and ASM. Handout.
- April 6
- Nicolas Marie. Notes.
- Luigi Cantini and Andrea Sportiello, Proof of the Razumov-Stroganov conjecture
- Nicolas' notes on Spin chains, part 1.
- N. M. Bogoliubov, "Four vertex model" Journal of Mathematical Sciences, Vol. 151, No. 2, 2008
- N. M. Bogoliubov, Four vertex model and random tilings.
- Nicolas' notes on the preceeding
- Nicolas' notes on the 6-vertex model.
Older seminars on more motivic topics from when I was at Boston University. There are many broken links, but I consider these archived and so they will not be changed.