Summer 2011 seminar on the Dynkin operator and renormalization Hopf algebras
Nicolas and I are running a learning seminar on the Dynkin operator from the end of April until the end of May.
We meet Fridays from 10-11:30 in K9509.
- April 20 in IRMACS 10917.2 at 3:30
- Note date time and location!
Nicolas Marie, (1) The Dynkin operator and Free Lie algebras, (2) The Dynkin operator and Hopf algebras, (3) A toy example.
- April 29
- Karen Yeats, Examples and calculations from arXiv:hep-th/0609035.
- May 6
- Note we will meet from 2:00 to 3:30 this week
- May 13
- Karen Yeats, (1) Descent algebras (2) Rota-Baxter algebras
- May 20
- Nicolas Marie, Renormalization and Algebraic Birkhoff factorization
- May 27
- Nicolas Marie
- K. Ebrahimi-Fard, J.M. Gracia-Bondia, F. Patras, A Lie theoretic approach to renormalization hep-th/0609035 and Commun.Math.Phys.276:519-549,2007
- Christophe Reutenauer, Free Lie Algebras, in: Handbook of Algebra, vol. 3, ed. M. Hazewinkel, Elsevier, 2003, 887-903.
- F. Patras, Dynkin operators and renormalization group actions in pQFT
- Alain Connes and Matilde Marcolli, Renormalization and motivic Galois theory, arXiv:math/0409306
- Kurusch Ebrahimi-Fard, Li Guo, Dirk Kreimer, Spitzer's Identity and the Algebraic Birkhoff Decomposition in pQFT, arXiv:hep-th/0407082
Older seminars on more motivic topics from when I was at Boston University. There are many broken links, but I consider these archived and so they will not be changed.