Summer and fall 2013 and fall 2014 PhD student Markus Hihn visited from Dirk Kreimer's group in Berlin. Markus defended his thesis in Spring 2016, The Generalized Chord Diagram Expansion.
- Iain Crump
- Nicolas Marie, On Laplace–Borel Resummation of Dyson–Schwinger Equations, completed fall 2014.
- Mohamed Laradij
- Ben Moore
- Brad Jones, On tree hook length formulae, Feynman rules and B-series, completed fall 2014.
- Yue Zhao, Combinatorial Hopf algebras on generating trees and certain generating graphs, completed summer 2014.
- Iain Crump, Forbidden minors for 3-connected graphs with no non-splitting 5-configurations, completed summer 2012.
- Matthew Lynn, summer 2016
- Wes Chorney, summer 2016
- Max Neyra-Nesterenko, summer 2016
- Gregory Maxedon, summer 2015, poster.
- Brad Jones, summer 2012
- Yue Zhao (co-supservised with Jason Bell), summer 2011
- Aleks Vlasev, summer 2010
- Konrad Duch, summer 2010
Information for students